Compilation of narratives of explorations in Alaska
- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Military Affairs., creator
Thomas, G. B. (George B.)
Howard, O. O. (Oliver Otis), 1830-1909
Abercrombie, W. R. (William Ralph), 1857-1943
Allen, Henry T. (Henry Tureman), 1859-1930
Babcock, Walter C.
Bagg, John S.
Brookfield, R. M.
Castner, Joseph C., 1869-1946
Cleave, John W.
Elliott, Charles P.
Fickett, Fred Wildon, 1857-1928
Gillette, Edward, 1854-1936
Glenn, Edwin F. (Edwin Forbes), 1857-1926
Griffiths, C. E.
Kelly, Luther S. (Luther Sage), 1849-1928
Learnard, H. G.
Lowe, Percival Green, 1828-1908
Pearson, H. Brian.
Petroff, Ivan, 1842-
Powell, Addison M. (Addison Monroe), 1856-
Preston, Guy H.
Rafferty, J. J.
Ray, P. H. (Patrick Henry), 1842-1911
Raymond, Charles P.
Rice, John F.
Richardson, Wilds Preston.
Schwatka, Frederick, 1849-1892
Van Schoonhoven, George W.
Wells, E. Hazard.
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- vii, 856 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 31 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Report of Senate Committee on Military Affairs -- General introduction -- Reconnoissance of the Yukon River / by Charles P. Raymond -- Report of a visit to Alaska in June, 1875 / by Maj. Gen. O.O. Howard -- Report of Ivan Petrof on the population, resources, etc. of Alaska [from U.S. census report of 1880] -- Report of a military reconnaissance made in Alaska in 1883 / by Lieut. Frederick Schwatka -- Alaska 1884, International polar expedition to Point Barrow / Lieut. P.Henry Ray -- Report of a supplementary expedition into the Copper River Valley, Alaska, 1884 / by Lieut. W.R. Abercrombie -- Report of a military reconnoissance [of the Copper River Valley] in Alaska, made in 1885 / by Lieut. Henry T. Allen -- Alaska. 1897. Relief of the destitute in gold fields / by Capt. P.H. Ray -- Alaska. 1897. Up and down the Yukon / by E. Hazard Wells -- Alaska. 1898. Relief of the destitute in the Yukon region / by Capt. P.H. Ray and Lieut. W.P. Richardson -- Alaska. 1898. Copper River exploring expedition / by Capt. W.R. Abercrombie -- Alaska. 1898. Tanana River expoloring expedition / by Capt. E.F. Glenn -- Alaska. 1899. Cooks Inlet exploring expedition / by Capt. E.F. Glenn -- Alaska. 1899. Yukon River exploring expedition / by Capt. W.P. Richardson -- Alaska. 1899. Copper River exploring expedition / by Capt. W.R. Abercrombie.
- Alaska--Description and travel
Alaska--Discovery and exploration
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- "April 18, 1900.--Reported from the Committee on Military Affairs by Mr. Carter and ordered to be printed."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries).
Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1975. 1 reel ; 35 mm. (Western Americana ; reel 561, no. 5742)
- Report ; no. 1023. United States.
Western Americana, frontier history of the trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 reel 561, no. 5742
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- F904 .U582
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: