Proceedings of the Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa
- Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : 4 maps (3 fold.) ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Proceedings of the Society, (1799-1801), p.1-35. -- Journal of Frederick Horneman [sic], p. -208. -- Geographical illustrations of Mr. Horneman's route; and additions to the general geography of Africa, by Major Rennell, p. -308. -- Observations on the language of Siwah, by Wm. Marsden, p. 309-314. -- General observations on the geography and history of North Africa. Route proposed for Mr. Nicholls. 1805, p. 333-378. -- Communications from Mr. Nicholls (1807), p. 381-414.
- Association for Promoting the Discovery of the Interior Parts of Africa.
Africa--Description and travel
- Includes reprint of the proceedings of the association from the time of its establishment (1788) to 1809.
Incorporated with the Royal Geographical Society in 1831.
"In two volumes."
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DT1 .A8
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: