Narrative of a voyage round the world: performed in Her Majesty's ship Sulphur, during the years 1836-1842, including details of the naval operations in China, from Dec. 1840, to Nov. 1841
- Additional Digital Items:
- Belcher, Edward, Sir, 1799-1877, creator
Hinds, Richard Brinsley.
Great Britain, Admiralty.
- Place Of Origin:
- H. Colburn
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Volume I Hydrographic instructions for Captain Beechey, subsequently for Captain Belcher / F. B. ; Instructions to Captain Beechey, subsequently to Commander E. Belcher / by the Commissioners for executing the office of Lord High-Admiral of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, &c. -- Volume II: Appendix Nicaragua ; Convention between His Majesty and the Emperor of Russia, respecting the free navigation, commerce, and fisheries in the Pacific Ocean, and the limits on the N.W. coast of America. Signed at St. Petersburgh, February 28th, 1825. Presented to both houses of Parliament by His Majesty's command, May 1825 ; Marquesas ; Kuikahi ; The regions of vegetation: being an analysis of the distribution of vegetable forms over the surface of the globe in connexion with climate and physical agents / by Richard Brinsley Hinds, Esq.
- Sulphur (Ship)
Voyages around the world
China--History--Opium War, 1840-1842
- Includes index.
Three maps on 3 folded leaves in pocket.
"Published under the authority of the Lords commissioners of the Admiralty."
"The regions of vegetation; being an analysis of the distribution of vegetable forms over the surface of the globe in connexion with climate and physical agents / By Richard Brinsley Hinds": v. 2, 1 p. ℓ., p. -460.
Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications, 1975 . reels. 35 mm. (Western Americana; frontier history of the Trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900, reel 45, no. 430)
- by Sir Edward Belcher, commander of the expedition.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Western Americana, frontier history of the trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 reel 45, no. 430
- G420 .B3
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Arnold Arboretum Library (Cambridge), Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: