A summer search for Sir John Franklin: with a peep into the polar basin
- Inglefield, E. A. (Edward Augustus), 1820-1894, creator
Dickie, George, 1813?-1882
Sutherland, Peter C. (Peter Cormack), 1822-1900
- Narrative of author's expedition to Smith Sound region on board 'Isabel', 1852. (AB 7716).
- Place Of Origin:
- T. Harrison
- Creation Date:
- xxi, 232 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Appendices: Notes on flowering plants and algae ... / G. Dickie -- A few remarks on the physical geography, &c. of Davis Straits, and its east and west shores / P.C. Sutherland -- Meteorology: abstracts of the three-hourly meteorological register kept ... in the North Atlantic, Davis Straits, & Baffin Bay, July to November, 1852 / Proceedings of Commander E.A. Inglefield ... on a voyage of Arctic discovery.
- Franklin, John
Physical geography--Arctic regions
- Appendixes: Notes on flowering plants and algae collected during the voyage of the "Isabel" / by G. Dickie -- A few remarks on the physical geography, &c. of Davis Straits, and its east and west shores / by P.C. Sutherland -- Meteorology. Abstracts of the three-hourly meteorological register kept on board the discovery-ship "Isabel" in the North Atlantic, Davis Straits, & Baffin Bay, July to November, 1852 / by P.C. Sutherland. Also a table shewing the indications of the ... barometer ... during the month of September -- Proceedings of Commander E.A. Inglefield ... on a voyage of Arctic discovery.
Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications, 1975. 1 reel. 35 mm. (Western Americana, reel 281, no. 2796)
- by E.A. Inglefield ; with short notices by Professor Dickie, on the botany, and by Dr. Sutherland, on the meteorology and geology, and a new chart of the Arctic sea.
- Western Americana, frontier history of the trans-Mississippi West, 1550-1900 reel 281, no. 2796
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G665 1853 .I5
G665 1852 .I5
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: