The possibility of approaching the North Pole asserted
- Barrington, Daines, 1727-1800, creator
Beaufoy, Mark, 1764-1827
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Place Of Origin:
- T. and J. Allman
- Creation Date:
- 2nd ed.
- xxiv, 258 p. : ill., fold. map ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- North Pole
- Another issue of the same year omits "Second edition." at end of title.
Earlier published with title: The probability of reaching the North Pole discussed.
Wood engraving (polar scene) on t.-p.
- by the Hon. D. Barrington ... with an appendix, containing papers on the same subject, and on a north west passage / by Colonel Beaufoy.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G615 .B26
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: