The open Polar Sea: Narrative of a voyage of discovery towards the North Pole in the schooner "United States": Narrative of a voyage of discovery towards the North pole: a narrative of a voyage of discovery towards the North Pole in the schooner "United States"
- Additional Digital Items:
- Hayes, I. I. (Isaac Israel), 1832-1881, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Hurd & Houghton
- Narrative of Hayes's expedition by way of Smith Sound 1860-61.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Hurd and Houghton
- Creation Date:
- xxiv, 454 p.,  p. of plates : ill., col. maps, port. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States (Schooner)
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration
North Pole--Discovery and exploration
- United States--New York--New York
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- by I.I. Hayes.
- Harvard College Library preservation microfilm program ; 01194
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G670 1860 .H5
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Center for the History of Medicine (Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine)
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: