An interesting narrative of the travels of James Bruce, Esq. into Abyssinia, to discover the source of the Nile: Shaw's abridgement of Bruce's travels
- Bruce, James, 1730-1794, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for H.D. Symonds
- Creation Date:
- 3rd ed., with copper plates.
- vii, , 372 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm. (8vo in 4s)
- Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Bruce, James--Travel--Ethiopia
Ethiopia--Description and travel--Early works to 1800
Nile River Valley--Discovery and exploration--British
Blue Nile River (Ethiopia and Sudan)--Discovery and exploration--British
- Date cited from BMC.
4th ed. by Symonds dated 1800. Cf. Nat. Union Ct. Pre-56 imprints.
T.p. verso (p. [ii]) and p. [viii] blank.
- abridged from the original work by Samuel Shaw.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: