The voyage of the Vega round Asia and Europe: with a historical review of previous journeys along the north coast of the old world
- Additional Digital Items:
- Nordenskiöld, A. E. (Adolf Erik), 1832-1901, creator
Leslie, Alexander, active 1879-1882
- Account of Nordenskiold's expedition through North East Passage in Vega in 1878-1880. Abbreviated translation of Swedish original "Vegas fard Kring Asien och Europa", Stockholm 1880-81.
- Place Of Origin:
- Macmillan and Co.
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Vega (Ship)
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration
- "With five steel portraits, numerous maps, and illustrations."
"In two volumes ..."
- by A.E. Nordenkiöld ; translated by Alexander Leslie.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q115 .N83
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: