Narrative of a journey from Lima to Para: Journey from Lima to Para: across the Andes and down the Amazon : undertaken with a view of ascertaining the practicability of a navigable communication with the Atlantic, by the rivers Pachitea, Ucayali, and Amazon
- Smyth, William, 1800-1877, creator
Lowe, Frederick, 1811-, joint author.
Lowe, Frederick, 1811-, author.
- Place Of Origin:
- John Murray
- Creation Date:
- vii, 305 p.,  leaves of plates (2 folded) : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Peru--Description and travel
Amazon River Valley--Description and travel
Andes--Description and travel
- by W. Smyth and F. Lowe.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- F3423 .S66
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: