The polar regions
- Additional Digital Items:
- Richardson, John, Sir, 1787-1865, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Adam and Charles Black (Firm), publisher.
- Progress of discovery in Arctic from 52 B.C. to Franklin search expeditions ending 1859. Arranged chronologically and by region. Includes chapters on Svalbard, polar currents, ice, winds, temperature, vegetation, zoology, geology, and native people. Progress of discovery in Antarctic is briefly described.
- Place Of Origin:
- Adams and Charles Black
- Creation Date:
- ix, 400, 12 p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Arctic peoples
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2002. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Sir John Richardson.
- Harvard Ernst Mayr Library preservation microfilm project ; 00618
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G620 .R52
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard
Arnold Arboretum Library (Cambridge), Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: