My Ogowe: being a narrative of daily incidents during sixteen years in equatorial West Africa
- Additional Digital Items:
- Nassau, Robert Hamill, 1835-1921, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Creation Date:
- 708 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Bantu-speaking peoples--Missions
Missions--Africa, French-speaking Equatorial
Africa, French-speaking Equatorial--Description and travel
- Includes index.
- by Robert Hamill Nassau.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DT546 .N3
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: