Anthropological studies on the Quichua and Machiganga Indians
- Ferris, H. B. (Harry Burr), 1865-1940, creator
Ford, David E.
Peruvian Expeditions (1912-1915)
- Place Of Origin:
New Haven, Conn
- Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences
and to be obtained also from the Yale University Press
- Creation Date:
- 90 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Indians of South America--Peru
Indians, South American
- "Based on data collected by Dr. D. E. Ford, surgeon of the Peruvian Expedition of 1915, which was under the auspices of the National Geographic Society and Yale University and under the direction of Prof. Hiram Bingham"--P. .
"References": p. 
- by H. B. Ferris.
- Transactions of the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences ; v. 25 (Apr. 1921)
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q11 .C9 vol. 25
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Tozzer Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: