Meteorographica, or Methods of mapping the weather: Meteorographica: Methods of mapping the weather: illustrated by upwards of 600 printed and lithographed diagrams referring to the weather of a large part of Europe, during the month of December 1861: Weather charts of Britain and part of Europe
- Galton, Francis, 1822-1911, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 7 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 x 34 cm.
- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Charts, diagrams, etc
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Meteorology--Charts, diagrams, etc
Meteorology--Europe--Charts, diagrams, etc
- "Weather charts of Britain and part of Europe, during December 1861"--P. .
- by Francis Galton.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QC878 .G3
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: