Reports of an exploration off the west coasts of Mexico, Central and South America, and off the Galapagos Islands: Fishes: Deep sea fishes: in charge of Alexander Agassiz, by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer "Albatross," during 1891, Lieut. Commander Z. L. Tanner, U.S.N., commanding
- Garman, Samuel, 1843-1927, creator
Agassiz, Alexander, 1835-1910
Harvard University, Museum of Comparative Zoology.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for the Museum
- Creation Date:
- 431 p. : ill. ; 31 cm. + 1 atlas (85, A-N leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., 1 chart ; 31 cm.)
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Text -- Plates.
- Deep-sea fishes--Mexico
Deep-sea fishes--Central America
Deep-sea fishes--South America
- "One volume text, with ninety-seven plates, and a chart of the route."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries).
- by S. Garman.
- Memoirs of the Museum of Comparative Zoölogy at Harvard College ; v. 24
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Museum of Comparative Zoology--Biodiversity Heritage Library digitization project
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: