Captain Cook's journal: during his first voyage round the world, made in H.M. bark "Endeavour" 1768-71 : a literal transcription of the original mss. : with notes and introduction
- Cook, James, 1728-1779, creator
Wharton, W. J. L. (William James Lloyd), 1843-1905
- Place Of Origin:
- E. Stock
- Creation Date:
- lvi, 400 p.,  leaves of plates (6 folded) : ill., charts, facsims., maps, port. ; 27 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Endeavour (Ship)
Voyages around the world
Oceania--Discovery and exploration
- First printing of Wharton's edition of Cook's journal, complete with all ill; cf. Sabin and Brunet.
- edited by W.J.L. Wharton ; illustrated by maps and facsimiles.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G420 .C63
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: