Oceanic ichthyology: a treatise on the deep-sea and pelagic fishes of the world, based chiefly upon the collections made by the steamers Blake, Albatross, and Fish Hawk in the northwestern Atlantic : with an atlas containing 417 figures
- Goode, G. Brown (George Brown), 1851-1896, creator
Bean, Tarleton H. (Tarleton Hoffman), 1846-1916
Fish Hawk (Steamer)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- xxxv, 26*, 70, , 71-553 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 32 cm. + 1 atlas (xxiii, 26* p., 123 plates ; 32 cm.)
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Pelagic fishes
- Issued also as Smithsonian contributions to knowledge, vol. XXX-XXXI.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- by George Brown Goode and Tarleton H. Bean.
- Special bulletin (United States National Museum) ; no. 2
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q11 .U7 no. 2
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: