My last cruise, or, Where we went and what we saw: My last cruise: Where we went and what we saw: being an account of visits to the Malay and Loo-Choo Islands, the coasts of China, Formosa, Japan, Kamtschatka, Siberia, and the mouth of the Amoor River
- Additional Digital Items:
- Habersham, Alexander Wylly, 1826-1883, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- J.B. Lippincott & Co.
Trübner & Co.
- Creation Date:
- 507 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States North Pacific Exploring Expedition (1853-1856)
East Asia--Description and travel
Russia--Description and travel
- An account of the travels of the United States North Pacific Surveying and Exploring Expedition, 1853-1856.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, CT. : Research Publications International, 1994. 7 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Western books on Asia. Japan ; fiches 8,305-8,311)
- by A.W. Habersham.
- Western books on Asia. fiches 8,305-8,311
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DS507 .H12
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: