Coral and atolls: their history, description, theories of their origin both before and since that of Darwin, the influence of winds, tides and ocean currents on their formation and transformations, their present condition, products, fauna and flora
- Jones, F. Wood (Frederic Wood), 1879-1954, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Lovell Reeve
- Creation Date:
- xxiii, 392 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., 1 chart, 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Coral reefs and islands--Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- "I have attempted to put on record as fully as possible an account of its [Cocos (Keeling) Islands] history, its physical conditions, and the state of its Flora and Fauna"--Pref., p. xxi.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 381-383) and index.
- by F. Wood-Jones.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QE565 .J6
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard
Arnold Arboretum Library (Cambridge), Botany Libraries, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: