The German Arctic expedition of 1869-70: and narrative of the wreck of the "Hansa" in the ice
- Koldewey, Karl, 1837-1908, creator
Mercier, Louis, pastor of the French Church, London
Bates, Henry Walter, 1825-1892, ed.
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Mercier, Lewis Page, 1820-1875, translator.
Bates, Henry Walter, 1825-1892, editor.
- A detailed account of the voyage of the German Ships Germania and Hansa, the wreck of the Hansa in the ice, sled journeys and observations of natural phenomena in Greenland.
- Place Of Origin:
- Sampson Low, Marston, Low & Searle
- Creation Date:
- viii, 590 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. (some col.), maps, plans, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- pt. I. Joint passage of the two ships, and voyage of the Hansa--Pt. II. Voyage of the Germania.
- Koldewey, Karl
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration--German
- "Numerous woodcuts, two coloured maps, two portraits on steel, and four chromo lithographic illustrations."
- by Captain Koldewey ... translated and abridged by the Rev. L. Mercier ; and edited by H. W. Bates.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G742 .K81
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: