Physical observations in the Arctic seas
- Hayes, I. I. (Isaac Israel), 1832-1881, creator
Schott, Charles A. (Charles Anthony), 1826-1901
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Smithsonian Institution
- Creation Date:
- xi, 271 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., maps ; 33 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Arctic regions
- Bracketted series information from NUC pre-1956 imprints.
- by Isaac I. Hayes : made on the west coast of North Greenland, the vicinity of Smith Strait and the west side of Kennedy Channel, during 1860 and 1861 : reduced and discussed at the expense of the Smithsonian Institution by Charles A. Schott.
- Smithsonian contributions to knowledge ; [v. 15, art. 5]
Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 196
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q11 .S68
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: