Scientific results of explorations by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer Albatross XIII Catalogue of skeletons of birds collected at the Abrolhos islands, Brazil, the straits of Magellan, and the Galapagos Islands, in 1887-'88: Catalogue of skeletons of birds collected at the Abrolhos islands, Brazil, the straits of Magellan, and the Galapagos Islands, in 1887-'88: Smithsonian Institution. United States National Museum
- Lucas, Frederic A. (Frederic Augustus), 1852-1929, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- p. 127-130 ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Birds--South America--Catalogs
Birds--Magellan, Strait of (Chile and Argentina)--Catalogs
- "From the Proceedings of the United States National Museum, Vol. XIII, pages 127-130. No. 798."
Issued July 1, 1890.
- by Frederic A. Lucas.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: