Observations made during a voyage round the world, on physical geography, natural history, and ethic philosophy: especially on 1. The earth and its strata, 2. Water and the ocean, 3. The atmosphere, 4. The changes of the globe, 5. Organic bodies, and 6. The human species
- Forster, Johann Reinhold, 1729-1798, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for G. Robinson
- Creation Date:
- 2 p.l., iii, iv, -16, -649,  p.,  leaf : fold. tab., fold. chart. ; 29 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Voyages around the world
- "A journal of the voyage round the world in the Resolution": p. -16.
- by John Reinold [sic] Forster.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q157 .F73
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: