Scientific results of explorations by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer Albatross XXV Report on the mollusk-fauna of the Galapagos Islands, with descriptions of new species: Report on the mollusk-fauna of the Galapagos Islands, with descriptions of new species: Smithsonian Institution. United States National Museum
- Stearns, Robert E. C. (Robert Edwards Carter), 1827-1909, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- p. 353-450, leaves li-lii of plates (1 folded) : ill., 1 chart ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Mollusks--Galapagos Islands
- Cover title.
Issued September 29, 1893.
"From Proceedings of the United States National Museum, Vol. XVI, pages 353-450, with plates LI-LII. No. 942."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries). Copy digitized: Museum of Comparative Zoology Library: T-SA-Galapagos 3.
- by Robert E.C. Stearns.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: