Dredging and other records of the United States Fish Commission steamer Albatross: U.S. Commission of Fish and Fisheries: Dredging and other records of the Steamer Albatross: with bibliography relative to the work of the vessel
- Townsend, Charles Haskins, 1859-1944, creator
Townsend, Charles Haskins, 1859-1944
United States Fish Commission
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- p. 387-562, 4 leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm. + 3 folded maps
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Albatross (Steamer)
Oceanographic research ships--Observations
Sounding and soundings
- "Extracted from U.S. Fish Commission report for 1900, pages 387 to 562, plates I to VII."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 501-559) and index.
- compiled by C.H. Townsend.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- GC63.A43 D75 1901
QC91.57.R47 A4 1901
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: