Deep-sea exploration: a general description of the steamer Albatross, her appliances and methods
- Tanner, Z. L. (Zera Luther), 1835-1906, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- p. 257-428, xl leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., plans ; 28 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Albatross (Steamer)
Oceanographic research ships
- "Extracted from U.S. Fish Commission Bulletin for 1896. Article 5, Pages 257-428, Plates I to XL."
- by Z.L. Tanner.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: