The journal of a voyage undertaken by order of His present Majesty for making discoveries toward the North Pole, by the Hon. Commodore Phipps, and Captain Lutwidge, in His Majesty's sloops Race Horse and Carcase : to which is prefixed, an account of the several voyages undertaken for the discovery of a north-east passage to China and Japan
- Mulgrave, Constantine John Phipps, Baron, 1744-1792
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for F. Newbery
- Creation Date:
- 1 p. ℓ., 118 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Race Horse (Sloop)
- Journal kept by some one on the Carcase. (cf. p. 93) Reprinted in David Henry's "Historical account of all the voyages round the world," London, 1773-74, v. 1, under the caption title: Journal of a voyage to discover the North East Passage.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: