Manual of the natural history, geology and physics of Greenland and the neighbouring regions: Instructions suggested by the Arctic Committee of the Royal Society for the use of the expedition
- Jones, T. Rupert (Thomas Rupert), 1819-1911
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
Boas, Franz, 1858-1942, former owner.
Great Britain, Admiralty.
Royal Society, Arctic Committee.
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for H.M.S.O. and sold by J. Murray
- Creation Date:
- vi, 783 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., maps. ; 22 cm.
Handbooks and manuals
Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Scientific expeditions--Arctic regions--Handbooks, manuals, etc
Natural history--Arctic regions--Handbooks, manuals, etc
Natural history--Arctic regions
- "Published by authority of the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 750-754) and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2003. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- prepared for the use of the Arctic expedition of 1875, under the direction of the Arctic Committee of the Royal Society, and edited by T. Rupert Jones. Together with Instructions suggested by the Arctic Committee of the Royal Society for the use of the expedition.
- Harvard Ernst Mayr Library preservation microfilm project ; 01072
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Q116 .M36
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Farlow Reference Library of Cryptogamic Botany, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: