Voyages of discovery in the Arctic and Antarctic seas and round the world ; being personal narratives of attempts to reach the North and South poles, and of an open-boat expedition up the Wellington channel in search of Sir John Franklin, and Her Majesty's ships "Erebus" and "Terror," in Her Majesty's boat "Forlorn Hope" ... to which are added an autobiography, appendix ... and numerous illustrations
- M'Cormick, Robert, 1800-1890, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- S. Low, Marston, Searle, and Rivington
- 2 v. : ill., maps, ports. ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Franklin, John
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration--British
Antarctica--Discovery and exploration--British
- Includes index.
- by Deputy Inspector-General R. M'Cormick.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G850 1839 .R9
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: