Arctic explorations and discoveries during the nineteenth century: being detailed accounts of the several expeditions to the north seas, both English and American, conducted by Ross, Parry, Back, Franklin, M'Clure and others, including the first Grinnell expedition, under Lieutenant De Haven, and the final effort of Dr. E. K. Kane in search of Sir John Franklin
- Smucker, Samuel M. (Samuel Mosheim), 1823-1863, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G. M. Saxton, Barker and Co.
H. H. Bancroft & Co.
- Creation Date:
- xiii, -517 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Scientific expeditions--Arctic regions
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration
- Numerous irregularities in pagination.
Includes bibliographical references.
- edited and completed by Samuel M. Smucker.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: