Alaska: coast pilot notes on Bering Sea and Arctic Ocean
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, creator
Graves, Herbert C. (Herbert Cornelius), 1869-1919
Gilbert, J. J.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 65 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Pilot guides--Alaska
Pilot guides--Bering Sea
Pilot guides--Arctic Ocean
- At head of title: Department of Commerce and Labor, Coast and Geodetic Survey, O.H. Tittmann, superintendent.
"Replaces Bulletin No. 40."
"November 20, 1908."
"The information contained in this publication relates to the Sannak Islands, Fox Islands Passes, Unalaska Bay, the coast and islands of Bering Sea eastward and northward of Fox Islands Passes, and the Arctic Ocean as far as Point Barrow ..."--P. 3.
"[This edition] has been prepared by Mr. Herbert C. Graves under the direction of J.J. Gilbert ..."--P. 3.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- VK943 .U67 1908
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: