Scientific results of the United States Arctic Expedition Vol. 1 Physical observations: United States Arctic Expedition: United States Navy Department: U.S Arctic Expedition
- Bessels, Emil, 1847-1888, creator
Hall, Charles Francis, 1821-1871
Bessels, Emil, 1847-1888
United States, Department of the Navy.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- xii, 86, 56, 162, 43, 69, 82, 25, 110, 12, 54, 17, 58, 100, 6, 86 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., 1 col. map ; 30 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- v. 1. Physical observations.
- Polaris (Ship)
United States North Polar Expedition (1871-1873)
Physical geography--Arctic regions
Discoveries in geography
Arctic regions--Discovery and exploration--American
- "Steamer Polaris, C.F. Hall, commanding."
No more published.
- by Emil Bessels.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G670 1871 .P77
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: