The history of Hindostan: its arts, and its sciences, as connected with the history of the other great empires of Asia, during the most ancient periods of the world, with numerous illustrative engravings
- Maurice, Thomas, 1754-1824, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed by W. Bulmer and Co. for the author
- Creation Date:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Dedication signed: Thomas Maurice.
Microfiche. Evanston : American Theological Library Association, 1993. 14 microfiche. Silver based film. (ATLA monograph preservation program ; ATLA fiche 1993-4017)
- by the author of Indian antiquities.
- ATLA monograph preservation program ATLA fiche 1993-4017
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
ATLA Historical Monographs Collection
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: