Photometric observations made with the fifteen inch east equatorial during the years
- Wendell, Oliver C. (Oliver Clinton), 1845-1912, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- Creation Date:
- 2 pts. (244 p.) ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Pt. 1. 1892 to 1902. Description of photometers -- Temporary stars, or novae -- Variable stars of long period -- Stars with small variations in light -- Variable stars of short period -- Variable stars of the Algol type -- Summary of results. Pt. 2. 1903 to 1912. Observations of variables -- Observations of miscellaneous stars -- Observations of double stars -- Observations of asteroids -- Observations of satellites of Saturn -- Observations of eclipses of satellites of Jupiter.
- Astronomical photometry
- Issued in 2 parts, each with special t.p.
"Printed from the funds resulting from the will of Josiah Quincy, Jun. ..."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries).
- by Oliver C. Wendell.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 69, pts. 1-2
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QB4 .H33 vol.69
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: