The telescope: a familiar sketch, combining a special notice of objects coming within the range of a small telescope, with a detail of the most interesting discoveries which have been made with the assistance of powerful telescopes, concerning the phenomena of the heavenly bodies
- Ward, Mary, 1827-1869, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Groombridge and Sons
- Creation Date:
- 3rd ed.
- viii, 150 p., 12 leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Astronomy--Popular works
- Positions of plates 9 and 10 reversed.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm. Plates 9 and 10 filmed in correct order.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Plates 9 and 10 filmed in correct order.
- by the Hon. Mrs. Ward.
- Harvard astronomy preservation microfilm project. 30718
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: