Observations of three hundred and twenty-eight variable stars during the years 1906-1910: Observations of 328 variable stars during the years 1906-1910
- Campbell, Leon, 1881-1951, creator
Pickering, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1846-1919
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- Creation Date:
- iv, , 142 p. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Variable stars--Observations
- "Printed from funds resulting from the will of Josiah Quincy, Jun. ..."
- prepared for publication by Leon Campbell, under the direction of Edward C. Pickering.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 63, pt. 1
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: