Spectra of bright southern stars photographed with the 13-inch Boyden telescope as a part of the Henry Draper Memorial
- Cannon, Annie Jump, 1863-1941, creator
Pickering, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1846-1919
- Place Of Origin:
- The Observatory
- Creation Date:
- p. -263, 3 leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Expeditions and discoveries).
- and discussed by Annie J. Cannon, under the direction of Edward C. Pickering.
- Annals of the Astronomical Observatory of Harvard College ; v. 28, pt. 2
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QB4.H33 vol. 28
- John G. Wolbach Library, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: