The King Country, or, Explorations in New Zealand: King country: Explorations in New Zealand: a narrative of 600 miles of travel through Maoriland
- Additional Digital Items:
- Kerry-Nicholls, J. H. (James Henry), -1888, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington
- Creation Date:
- 2nd ed.
- xx, 379, 32 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., col. map, ports. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Maori (New Zealand people)
New Zealand--Description and travel
King County (N.Z.)--Description and travel
- Advertisements: p. -32 (2nd group).
"With numerous illustrations and a map."
- by J.H. Kerry-Nicholls.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- DU411 .N61 1884b
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: