Crustaceans: Alaska Volume X Crustaceans
- Rathbun, Mary Jane, 1860-1943
Harriman Alaska Expedition (1899)
- Articles on decapods and isopods of the Northwest Coast and Pycnogonida of the West Coast of North America, and amphipods found as part of the Alaska Expedition.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
City of Washington
- Smithsonian Institution
- Creation Date:
- 337 p., xxvi leaves of plates : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Crustacea--Pacific Coast (North America)
- Reprint. Originally published: Alaska. Volume X, Crustaceans. New York : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1904.
At head of title: Smithsonian Institution.
Each plate accompanied by leaf with descriptive letterpess.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- by Mary J. Rathbun ... [et al.].
- Harriman Alaska series ; v. 10
Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 1997
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QL441.1.A4 H23
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: