A chart of the Southern Hemisphere: according to the latest discoveries with the tracks of the Resolution, Capn. Cook and the Adventure, Capn. Furneaux from 1772 to 1775
- Forster, Georg, 1754-1794, creator
Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Place Of Origin:
- R. Sayer & J. Bennett]
- Creation Date:
- March 10th 1777
- 1 map ; 28 x 24 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Furneaux, Tobias--Travel--Maps--Early works to 1800
Cook, James--Travel--Maps--Early works to 1800
Discoveries in geography--18th century
Southern Hemisphere--Discovery and exploration--European--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Map showing the Southern Hemisphere with Australia as New Holland and Van Diemans Land joined with the mainland.
Prime meridian: Greenwich.
Includes list of references and notes.
- by George Forster, F.R.S. ; engraved by Willian Whitchurch.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: