A chart of the Southern Hemisphere: shewing the tracks of some of the most distinguished navigators
- Cook, James, 1728-1779, creator
Cadell, T. (Thomas), 1742-1802
Strahan, William, 1715-1785
- Place Of Origin:
- Published by Wm. Strahan in New Street Shoe Lane & Thos. Cadell in the Strand
- Creation Date:
- Febry 1st. 1777
- 1 map ; 56 x 54 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Voyages around the world--Discovery and exploration--Maps--Early works to 1800
Discoveries in geography--18th century
Southern hemisphere--Discovery and exploration--Maps--Early works to 1800
- From: A voyage towards the South Pole and round the world / James Cook. London, W. Strahan and T. Cadell, 1777.
Includes tables of longitudes and latitudes.
- by Captain James Cook of His Majesty's Navy ; Gulielmus Whitchurch, sculpsit Anno 1776.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: