Maps and descriptions of routes of exploration in Alaska in 1898: Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, Charles D. Walcott, director: with general information concerning the territory
- Geological Survey (U.S.), creator
Walcott, Charles D. (Charles Doolittle), 1850-1927
Spurr, Josiah Edward, 1870-1950
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Printed in the Engraving and Printing Division of the U.S. Geological Survey
- Creation Date:
- 138 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Alaska--Description and travel
Alaska--Discovery and exploration
- "Prepared in accordance with Public Resolution no. 25 of the Fifty-fifth Congress, Third Session, approved March 1, 1899."
"Ten maps in accompanying envelope."
"The present report ... has been written by the several geologists and topographers of the expeditions, and the whole has been edited by Mr. Spurr"--P. 13.
Issued also as 55th Cong., 3d sess. Senate. Doc. no. 172
Includes bibliographical references.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: