Clippings and photographic print related to the voyages of the Albatross, 1890-1899 (inclusive)
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 3 articles (laid onto 2 sheets) about the impending departures of the Albatross in 1891 and 1899. There is also an undated copy of a photograph of the steamer Albatross that may have been originally appeared in a publication.
- 3 items ; 15-28 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Agassiz, Alexander
Scientific expeditions--Pacific Ocean
Pacific Ocean--Description and travel
- Clippings and photographic print related to the voyages of the Albatross, 1890-1899. Spec. Coll. Archives bMu 32.80.1. Ernst Mayr Library, Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Ernst Mayr Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University
- Record ID: