Behring's Sea and Arctic Ocean: from surveys of the U.S. North Pacific Surveying Expedition in 1855, Commander John Rodgers U.S.N. commanding and from Russian and English authorities
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Hydrographic Office., creator
Knorr, E. R.
Krafft, J. C. P. de.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Navy, Hydrographic Office
- Creation Date:
- Corr. & additions to Jan. 1882.
- 1 map ; 87 x 84 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Arctic Ocean
Bering Sea--Discovery and exploration--Maps
Arctic Ocean--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
Includes drawing of Wrangel Island "as seen from Bark Nile of New London ... ; 15 to 18 miles distant".
Also available online.
- J.C.P. de Kraft, commodore U.S.N. Hydrographer to the Bureau of Navigation; compiled by E.R. Knorr ; drawn by Louis Waldecker.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: