Islands of Manua, Ofoo & Oloosinga, Samoan Group. Island of Tutuila, Samoan Group: Island of Tutuila, Samoan Group: United States. Samoa Islands
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Hydrographic Office., creator
United States Exploring Expedition (1838-1842)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Hydrographic Office
- Creation Date:
- 14th ed.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet ; each 29 x 39 cm., on sheet 72 x 46 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--American Samoa
Manua Islands (American Samoa)--Discovery and exploration--Maps
Tutuila Island (American Samoa)--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
Insets: Rose Island -- Aluuluu Anchorage / from a survey by the officers of the U.S.S. Abarenda in 1900 -- Sili Anchorage / from a survey by the officers of the U.S.S. Abarenda in 1900.
Notes on sources and editions dated to 1900.
- by the U.S. Ex. Ex. 1839; corrected Aug. 1871 under the authority of the Secretary of Navy; extensive corrections Mar. 1901, Mar. 1903.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: