Depths and temperatures observed in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States Coast Survey, creator
Hilgard, J. E. (Julius Erasmus), 1825-1891
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Coast Survey
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 43 x 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Blake (Ship)
Challenger Expedition (1872-1876)--Maps
North Atlantic Ocean--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Covers Atlantic Ocean from as far north as Halifax, N.S. and as far south as Puerto Rico.
Depths shown by soundings.
Below lower right margin: Science. No. 20, June 22, 1883.
Also available online.
- by the U.S. Coast Survey S.S. Blake between 1881 & '83 including also the lines run by the H.M.S. Challenger in 1873 ; U.S. Coast Survey, J.E. Hilgard, Supt.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: