Easter Island (Te Pito Te Henua Island)
- Additional Digital Items:
- Symonds, F. M., creator
McCormick, C. M.
Day, B. F.
- Place Of Origin:
- printed for the Museum of the Comparative Zoology
- Creation Date:
- 1 map; on sheet 25 x 31 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Easter Island--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures and shading. Depth shown by soundings.
At top of map: "'Albatross' Eastern Pacific Ex. 1904-1905. Agassiz Report. Plate 13".
- from a Chilean Government Survey in 1870 with additions and corrections in 1886 by Lieutenant F.M. Symonds and Naval Cadet C.M. McCormick, U.S.N. of the U.S.S. Mohican, Commander B.F. Day, U.S.N. Comdg.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: