Chart of Georges Shoal & Bank
- Additional Digital Items:
- Wilkes, Charles, 1798-1877, creator
Alden, James, 1810-1877
Stiles, Sherman & Smith
Porpoise, U.S.S. (Brig)
United States, Board of Navy Commissioners.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Published under direction of the Navy Commissioners
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 95 x 107 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Georges Bank
- Relief indicated by soundings.
Also available online.
- surveyed by Charles Wilkes, Lieut. Commandant ... [et al.] in U.S. brig Porpoise, schooners Maria & Hadassah, by order of the Hon. Mahlon Dickerson, Secretary of the Navy ; drawn by J. Alden and W. May ; engraved by S. Stiles, Sherman & Smith, New-York.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- G9112.G4P5 1837 .W5
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: