Streams, currents and drifts in the Pacific Ocean: mainly from the British Admirality chart No. 2640
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Hydrographic Office., creator
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Hydrographic Office
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 52 x 64 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Pacific Ocean
Pacific Ocean--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Covers also part of the east Asian continent, North America, Mexico and part of South America.
Likely a chart drawn up from the fishery investigations of the Steamer Albatross, cf. : Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, v. XII, for 1892. Washington, GPO, 1894.
Also available online.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: