An accurate chart of the world with the new discoveries: also a view of the general &c coasting trade winds, monsoons or shifting trade winds & the variations of the compass ; from the latest and best authorities
- Additional Digital Items:
- Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 30 x 43 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- World maps--Early works to 1800
- Relief shown pictorially.
Australia appears with a hypothetical east coast joined to New Guinea.
Prime meridian: London.
Also available online.
- by T. Kitchin, Geographer for the Lond. Mag.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: