The Arctic Regions with the tracks of search parties and the progress of discovery, compiled from the latest information
- United States, Hydrographic Office., creator
Littlehales, G. W. (George Washington), 1860-1943
Sigsbee, Charles D. (Charles Dwight), 1845-1923
United States, Navy Department., Bureau of Navigation.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Hydrographic Office
- Creation Date:
- 1 map : col. 101 cm. in diameter, on sheet 107 x 104 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Discoveries in geography--19th century
Arctic Regions--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Shows exploration from 1734-1894.
Relief shown by spot heights and hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
Includes index to expeditions.
- U.S. Department of the Navy, Bureau of Navigation ; Charles D. Sigsbee, Commander, U.S.N. Hydrographer ; Division of Chart Construction, G. W. Littlehales, Assistant in Charge ; compiled by A.C. Roberts, Lithographed by Gr. Noetzel.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: